Ahad, 18 Julai 2010

Journey of Life

Time : 1440
Place : Orkid Comp. Lab

KOS 1110. The code of the subject which I am doing my assignment now. The task is to create a blogspot and to post an entry entitles "Journey of Life", just like this entry's title. The task must to be completed in 3 hours period. I thought it is just a simple task, however, many of my classmates having problems. So, I'll post a picture of this class later.

Btw, let me briefing you about the last entry's picture (as if anyone want to read that!).Yesterday, I planned with At to have lunch near the lake in front of Mahallah Maimunah. So, A responsibled to spread a messege to our other 6 friends, Z, S, F, Aq, W, S. The funny things was, they really thought that we would have 'the real picnic' near the lake. Meaning, picnic with mattress and food! That was contrast with my imagination, only to have a luch at the gazebo! That's it.

Task : had to post an image.

The compound between Biological Science building, Kuliyyah of Sciences (left) and Kuliyyah of Dentistry(right).
Sorry, but this is NOT picture taken by me.

Sorry...I'll post the picture of the class -taken with At phone- later.

Time Editted Done :1523

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan